Eric Gastevich created ATG Real Estate Development over thirty years ago to pursue real estate development solutions and opportunities throughout the northwest Indiana region. ATG’s success stems from its creative approach to community real estate needs and our ability to expertly execute every stage of a project from concept to property management.
From Concept to Property Management
We bring an independent spirit to everything we do and we believe in intelligent, sustainable development that enhances the real estate value of the entire community, as well as the lives of the people who come to live, work, dine and play in our developments.
ATG is currently active in the development, construction and management of commercial, apartment, rental and office projects for its own account throughout all of northwest Indiana. Its projects include office parks, medical imaging and surgical facilities, office warehouse, hotel and restaurant facilities, apartment communities, condominium communities and rental subdivisions. To date, the company has developed over 3,000 residential units and hundreds of thousands of square feet of commercial space.
Over the last three decades, ATG is proud to have enhanced our northwest Indiana communities with quality commercial and residential developments.
- One Professional Center, a Class A office building in Crown Point.
- Broadwest Center, a 20 acre business, professional and medical office park in Merrillville.
- White Oak Estates, in Munster, which is a sprawling residential community including private homes, town homes and condominiums.
- Cambridge Commercial Center, in Munster, which includes a Hampton Inn & Suites, Walgreens and True Barbecue Restaurant.
- Embassy Place Apartments, in Highland, Indiana's premier luxury apartment community.
- 45th Medical Center, in Munster which includes outpatient surgical, imaging and medical offices.
- Prairie Square, rental community in Highland.
- 2929 Carlson Drive, a Class A office facility located in Hammond.
- 2901 Carlson Drive, a Class A office facility located in Hammond.
- Easton Park, a residential sub-division bordering a stunning wetland in Chesterton.